My parents insist that we take walks every day, but I'm not too happy about all the clothes that I have to wear to go out into the cold.....

....until I'm in the comfort of my child seat. Check out my huge hat complete with ear flaps. Take that Project Runway!!! (Is it poor style to have 5 different patterns of pink on one outfit?)

When I'm not being forced out into the cold, I also like to test my attention span by checking out this cool mobile above my crib. I think that I must be going through another growth spurt because I'm now getting too big for some of my newborn clothes already.

I'm now taking big girl baths, which I think I actually enjoy. Afterwards, I wear this goofy towel over my head.

I helped my dad decorate the Christmas tree, but that was only entertaining for about 18 seconds.
2 comments:
Nice jingle bells - Teo thinks Reese is so cute.....
Merry Christmas
Tom, Rhonda and Teo
Thanks Teo. It's getting cold here, so she's going to have to start wearing her new jacket that you got for her!
Miss you lots.
-Jenny, Ryan, & Reese
Post a Comment