I've been doing intense three-a-day workouts to develop my core strength. Here I am sitting upright while mom assists.
It's not all hard work, though. Every day, I get out with Mom for my afternoon trips in the jog stroller. Dad came along on Saturday, but we only walked because he doesn't run unless chased. Here's my Sumo suit that I have to wear.
Dad's been bottle feeding me once or twice a week to give mom a few hours off.
I like to giggle and laugh a lot. Here I am getting my dad's attention today.
2 comments:
Ry and Jenny,
I'm glad you're experiencing the joy that comes with this chapter in your lives. The bottom video let us experience the same joy; just from a different chapter!
Love Dad and Mom
Reese!! You are getting sooo big. Stay little for as long as you can, ok?
Love, Aunt Michelle
Post a Comment