I just had my 4.5 month doctor's visit and I am very tall. I am 75% percentile for height and head and 35% percentile for my weight. Dad says I'm on my way to becoming a lean, mean, mountain bike climbing machine!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
My new Tripp Trapp
I was tired of sitting on the floor while I watched my parents eat dinner, so they found a solution - sitting at the table with them in my own high chair! There is so much more to see when you sit at the table like a big girl. Maybe I'll eat some big girl food soon?
I just had my 4.5 month doctor's visit and I am very tall. I am 75% percentile for height and head and 35% percentile for my weight. Dad says I'm on my way to becoming a lean, mean, mountain bike climbing machine!
I just had my 4.5 month doctor's visit and I am very tall. I am 75% percentile for height and head and 35% percentile for my weight. Dad says I'm on my way to becoming a lean, mean, mountain bike climbing machine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Quite possibly the happiest we've seen Reese! I have a new desktop picture and brag photo...not lie being there, mind you, but good enough!
Love Dad and Mom
Sweet High Chair, Reese!!
I have a brand new seat cushion, ask your mommy if she wants me to send it to you.
Love,Aunt Michelle
Post a Comment