Monday, April 6, 2009

5 Month Update

Well, it's hard to believe, but March 31st was my 5-month birthday. I learn new things every day and often I like to surprise my parents with my new talents. In the morning, my dad usually peeks his head into my dark room to see if I'm ready to wake up. So, today when Dad peeked in I was ready with my head turned towards the door and I made a "Pfhfffttttt!!!" fart noise as soon as I saw his head peek in. I thought it was really funny and laughed out loud.

Later in the day, Mom read me the "Who Says Quack" book. When Mom read, "What does the duck say?", I said, "Pffffffftttt!!!"

I'm getting better at sitting up, but I still need some help. I can sit by myself in my high chair while I eat, which is fun and I just learned to sit in this big-girl chair too!
Hmmm, what else have I been up to....? Oh, I'm eating oatmeal cereal now, and soon Mom and Dad are going to let me try Sweet Potatoes, Peas, and Apples too. I'm still going on my daily walks in my stroller, and the other day I touched daffodil flowers, lilacs, and plum tree buds. I've also been social. I've been going to restaurants on the weekends, and I also went out to lunch with Mom to see some of her friends.
Sorry no videos this time. Dad lost his camera for a few weeks but he just found it, so hopefully Mom and Dad can take some more videos of me soon.

1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

You're so cute, Reese...Glad Daddy found his camera, because Grammy and Bompa wouldn've been guilted into sending one just for these updates!

Grammy and Bompa