Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back from Billings, Montana

I just got back from a wonderful week long trip to Billings, Montana to see Grandma Loretta and Grandpa Roy. It was my first time seeing Grandma and Grandpa since I was about 10 days old, so I had a great time playing with them.
My Great Grandma Helen came up to Billings on Saturday along with Rhonda, Tom, and Teo. Everyone had a big turkey dinner, but I chose to just eat my milk and sweet potatoes instead.
Here I am with Teo.My parents enjoyed some time together riding their bikes on the Rims.
Vacation was a little rough on my routine and I began to get cranky towards the end of the trip, so my parents are trying to get me back on track. My parents are also breaking me of my swaddle, which is going pretty well so far and I just wake briefly once or twice each night for a quick comforting from my mom or dad. It seems like a small step backwards from my old swaddled sleep routine, but it's probably easier to break that habit now then later.

Today I started my "Stage 2" foods. I had a jar of Banana, Peaches, and Oatmeal which is my new favorite. Mom also just bought some other new foods that I'm excited to try this week. I have a check-up with the doctor tomorrow, so I'll update you on how my shots go and tell you how much I've grown!

No comments: