Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy Little Bee

I'm constantly on the move these days. In just a couple of days, I went from climbing up 1-2 stairs, to climbing up the entire flight of stairs 3-4 times each day. I learned that if I climb up to the top, I can see Daddy working in the office!

In addition to my stair climbing, I can crawl really fast these days. I like to chase my parents around the house and play peek-a-boo with them. Sometimes I crawl on my knees, but most of the time I belly crawl.

The past week or two I've been practicing standing and hanging onto the couch and coffee table. In the last two days I've learned to pull myself up from the ground into a standing position without any help. I still tip over though, so Mom and Dad still have to be nearby to catch me.

This week my parents also gave me back my spoon! It was good fun, and some of the food actually hit my mouth this time!

1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

Dear Reese,
You sure are a fast crawler! And the way you play peekaboo is too cute! Grammy just got home, so I'll show them to her!
Love
Bompa