Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

My new favorite toy is Mom and Dad's laptop. I figure since they play with it so much, to must be pretty cool. I sneak my way over to the laptop whenever I can and since I'm so cute I don't even get into any trouble!
Everything about the laptop is cool - the cords, the keyboard, the bag....
Here I am bodysurfing on the laptop bag!

Can you believe I am 10 months old?
Over Labor Day Weekend we did a little shopping. I got a new bowl for munching my O's which I like to take everywhere.
Dad made me some organic, gourmet meals with the food processor. The peaches/plums were delicious, the sweet potatoes/OJ/cinnamon were just ho-hum, but the carrot/tomato/basil was definitely NOT my favorite!

1 comment:

Michelle Kindig said...

Don't give up on making the baby food. When Emer was little I simply processed what ever we were eating. He pretty much ate everything until he was about 2 1/2 and then he just stopped liking anything other than yogurt and cheerios.