Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Birthday Girl

I'm one!
This weekend we had my first birthday party while Grandma Loretta and Grandpa Roy were in town. We had (low sugar) cake with cream cheese frosting. I was very dainty while eating my first cake and hardly got any on my face.
I received many wonderful gifts from my family. I got my first cell phone.....
....a really cool toy for practicing my motor skills.....
.....several books including my favorites "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" and "Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb", and many pretty outfits! Everyone was so generous. Here I am reading the card before I open gifts. I also received many fun cd's from my family in Austin. Tonight we listened to Raffi and I had so much fun clapping to the music with Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

Michelle Kindig said...

Happy Birthday, Baby!!! We're sooo glad you like your music cd's!!!

Annie and Emersons Daddy said...

The dancing is soooo cute! Is she really turning it on and off?

Ryan and Jenny said...

Mike, it's a CD player and when she hit her hands down onto the top of the player, it skipped and stopped for a few seconds. :)