Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm a Junior Firefighter!

I was grocery shopping with Dada today, and as we were walking back to our car we saw a real fire truck and four fire fighters in the parking lot! Lately, I've been reading all about fire fighters in Richard Scarry's book, The Busiest Firefighters Ever, but these were real live fire fighters!!! Good thing Dada had a camera on his phone to take pictures for me.

The fire fighters made me a Junior Fire Fighter and they gave me a fire hat and a sticker badge.

I put on my new hat and the fire fighters showed me all of the compartments on their truck. The compartments contained hoses, nozzles, rescue equipment, and traffic cones.You can bet that I'm never going to miss a trip to the grocery store. How exciting!

1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

Hey, Junior Firefighter! We're glad you are helping Dada with the groceries. But...

This is just one ploy of many The Man will use to get the woman to do the grocery shopping. Don't fall for the cute hat or the big wrong-color trucks!