The first door opened, but I got stage fright and couldn't get the words out. But, they gave me some candy anyway. I did manage to say, "neigh" when they asked me what my horsie says.
Earlier in the day, I helped Dad carve our pumpkins. I reached inside the pumpkin to feel the insides, but they were sticky, so as soon as I got the pumpkin goop on my hands, I told my parents, "clean it" (I don't like dirty hands). Dad carved one smiley pumpkin and one kitty pumpkin.
Here's my first experience reaching into the inside of a pumpkin:
2 comments:
I think this is the most informative video of "how Reese is" language-wise, that I've seen. There were 4 interchanges (back and forth conversations) on the same subject. That's very very good for a 2 year old!!!
Love the photos and of course the video!
When Annie was this age she didn't like dirty hands either. I think it was lack of tactile stimulation. We got her a sand box and encouraged her to get dirty. It took a while but I think it was good for her. Also shaving cream sprayed on a plastic table cloth works well.
I love the river pics and the fall pics are so pretty!!!
Happy Birthday, Reese!!!!
Post a Comment