Ah, YES, I still love the beach!
I love to bury my feet in the warm sand.
On Sunday, we took a trip to the Monterey aquarium. We saw a show where they fed the penguins, we saw sea otters playing, all kinds of fish...
and tortoises. But the BEST part was.....
the JELLY FISH!!!!
The rest of the week, we took afternoon trips to different beaches to play in the sand.
Here we are at Natural Bridges State park. Boy, that must have been one big fish to eat that hole in the rock.
New Brighton was our favorite beach.
Big Feet!
One evening we went to the Santa Cruz pier and boardwalk. There was a fun beach, and then we ate dinner at a restaurant at the end of the pier.
Mom and I are 'Parking' in a No Parking zone on the pier while Dad tries to take this picture and simultaneously avoiding the dive-bombing sea gulls. Santa Cruz board walk in the background.
I'm already excited for our next beach vacation. See you next time!
1 comment:
Reese, you are too cute for birds!
Uh, words! Would you like Grammy and Bompa to live there? Bompa could make plenty of sand castles there.
Thanks for the great pictures for our refrigerator!
Post a Comment