Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy 1-month Birthday Baby Nash

Nash had his 1-month birthday last week. He is growing like a weed and weighed in at 11lbs 0oz already. He is a very sweet boy, and we love how he smiles and coos at us. Momma and Dada also love how he sleeps from 10-4 at night. :-)

Serious...
Happy...
Swaddled...Gramma Loretta flew in last week to help us out and meet Baby Nash. We played lots, went to the park, went to the market, went to The Griddle, and went to Bardenay (twice!). And now, every night at dinnertime I remind Momma and Dada to say grace. On the way home from the airport I told Momma that I "missed Gramma, but that we could pick her up again sometime."
And one last picture of me taking care of all my babies and friends.

1 comment:

Michelle Kindig said...

Reese...I see you are so snugglie with all your guys! Sweet Dreams!