Thursday, December 1, 2011

Little Mommy

Before I say anything, just look at these beautiful babies...
We've been busy since my last post - loving my new gymnastics class with the 3-year olds (& Mr. Greg, of course), getting my first haircut (more than just my bangs), getting ready for Christmas, and playing with babies.

I take my job as Mommy to Baby very seriously these days. I watch how Mama cares for Nash very closely and do all the same things with my Baby. I feed her, talk to her, put her in her sleepsack, rock her, carry her in a front carrier, and change her diaper several times a day. Lately I've noticed that Mama nap nurses with Baby Nash during naptime and early in the morning, so I've started to feed my Baby while I sleep. I'm so dedicated to feeding Baby that I've been nursing Baby all night long - fortunately Mama stops in before she go to bed at night and pulls Baby out from under my shirt so that I can get a better nights sleep.

1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

You have such a cute family! We're so happy for these pictures and the peek into Reese and Nash's day. Many thanks!
Love Grammy and Bompa