We had planned to meet Uncle Mike, Aunt Michelle, Annie and Emerson for a camping adventure in Bend, OR over Memorial Day weekend, but due to some crummy weather they decided to tweak their cross-country route and visit us in our new house in Boise instead. Mom and Dad were so grateful for their change and we were all toasty in our beds at home.
I had an amazing time with Annie and Emerson. We played, and played, and played, and played..... We played restaurant, hide-and-seek, horses, bounce house, watched Rio for special movie night, had slumber parties, went to the zoo, went to the park, and even had pizza dinner at "downtown urban baby." I received a very special gift - a skirt that was just like Annie's - and I wore it almost every day just so I could be twins with Annie. I put on a brave face when it was time for them to leave and smiled and happily waved, but when we went inside it hit me that they were gone and I broke down in tears. It is just so hard to say goodbye to my cousins who I love so much. Thank you Annie and Emerson for visiting and playing with me!
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment