Thursday, August 9, 2012
Family Time in McCall and Boise
We met Steve, Janelle, Calleigh, Luke, Gramma & Grandpa Herren in Idaho for our annual early August reunion. First we met them in McCall for a little mountain getaway. The weather was gorgeous and everyone had a wonderful time playing on the beach. Then we came back to our place for a few more days and showed the Boston crew our new house.We had more water time of course - you can't keep cousins Calleigh and Luke out of water (lakes, ponds, water parks, canals, fountains, etc.)! Gramma and Grandpa babysat Mr. Nash one day and I even got to go with the big kids to the local water park where I had an amazing time floating the lazy river. I had so much fun playing with my family, especially the kids. My favorite memories include making "uddi pies" with Luke in the sand table, having slumber parties and "sleeping in" with Calleigh and Luke, and of course being Calleigh's shadow. At times my inner struggle to be an 11-year-old girl got the best of me because I can't quite keep up just yet, but as I mentioned several times, it's only "because I love her."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment