Thursday, January 30, 2014

Why Hello There, Sunshine!

It's been cold, grey and yucky for a couple weeks due to an inversion. Yesterday we got a bunch of rain which left us with blue skies and sunshine today! After naptime Mom took us to the zoo. The zoo was very quiet and apparently all the animals must still think it is too cold, but the felines were all very active. The lions were loud and playful, the tigers wandered, and we even saw the elusive snow leopard and her two babies (which we never see). Nash and I were cool as cucumbers in our shades.

1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

I haven't commented on the last few, but I watch them more than once, and I make them my desktops at home and at school. Thank you for doing these posts--we really do love them whole bunches!
--Grammy and Bompa