Sunday, September 7, 2014
Family Biking
Last weekend Mom and Dad decided to take us for a family off-road bike ride. This is the same trail that I rode my skuut bike on about two years ago. This time it was Nash's first time riding the skuut bike on dirt trails and he did great! We all had such a fun time and can't wait to do that again soon.
Most nights after dinner we ride around the neighborhood. Recently, my brother has been trying to do "tricks" such as lifting up his front wheel to do wheelies, and lifting his front wheel up curbs. The other night after doing a trick on a curb he swerved off the sidewalk and crashed which cracked his wooden skuut bike. While Dad was making repairs to Nash's skuut bike, I let him try out my pedal bike. He did great and immediately started riding it within minutes, just like I did when I was first learning. I'm starting to outgrow my pedal bike, so Mom and Dad recently started shopping for a larger pedal bike for me. Until then, I'm fine with Nash learning on my old bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment