Saturday, January 31, 2009

Good News & Bad News

I took a trip to the doctors office on Monday for my belated 2-month checkup. The good news was that I am in the 70th percentile for height and 50th for weight and head size. The bad news was that they were sneaky and jabbed me in the legs with my first round of immunizations without warning me first. I was brave and my parents took it worse than I did, but I was tired and cranky on Tuesday.

I felt better by the middle of the week so I was back to working on my tummy time.
Lately, I like to play with two toys at the same time. I also like to suck on my tongue, blow bubbles, and take rides in the jog stroller (also, all at the same time).

1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

Reese, you're too cute! I have you decorating my Desktop, and I showed your pix to Great Gram--she thinks you're one of the cutest babies she's seen--and she's seen over 80 years' worth! Great game tonight. The last two Super Bowls have been the best, I think.
Love and Kisses,
Bompa