Reese hit the 11-week mark on Friday, so we decided it was the perfect time for her to experience her first trip up the Hull's Gulch trail.
I was excited about the trip, but I wasn't quite sure what "Hull's Gulch" was, or where it was located.
All bundled up, Mom carried me up the trail.
Dad took this picture of us, but I was taking a nap, so I don't really remember it.
That was fun. I think that we will be coming here a lot this Spring!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Loretta and Roy! We notice there is no snow on the ground, Reese. Find out why. There's about 18" on the ground here in Rochester, and it's fun to play in. We have a 60th birthday party tonight for Deb Munyan, your Daddy's friends' Mom. Don't call too early on Monday!
Love, Bompa
Great picture of the three of you!
Reese, you are totally cute! I can't wait to hear you laugh!
Love Mike
Post a Comment