Sorry I haven't made any updates in a while. I started school (daycare) two days per week the first week of January, so I've been really busy. My first day went pretty well. My teacher set up tumble blocks for me and I played SO hard. I was a little over-tired from my playing, so I went home a few hours early. The next two school days didn't go very well. I realized that this was not just a one-time thing and that I was going to spend another day apart from my Mom. I cried most of the day and needed to be held by the teachers. My Mom had to come rescue me in the early afternoon both days. My fourth day went much better and I made it through the entire day! I'm just so used to spending the entire day with my Mom, so this is going to take some adjustment.
Dad gave me mohawk hair to help cheer me up after a long day at school. You have to clean off all those germs from those slobbery boys, you know?

My walking is going really well! I just love to walk everywhere and practice my new skill. It's a lot of work though, and sometimes I just like to relax and cuddle with my "Guys".

Mom and Dad suggested that maybe I should wear a helmet while practicing my walking skills. Will Tupperware work instead?
1 comment:
Grammy is in love with you,
Bompa is too,
We're so taken with the things that you do,
You're funny and playful,
Inquisitive, caring,
It's adventure for a grandparent
To share what we are sharing!
Post a Comment