Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dancing and Walking

I made it through the first month and have decided that this school thing isn't so bad after all. They have lots of great toys, they snuggle me, we go outside to play and find mud, and we sing and dance. I love to dance and jump! Here is a little clip of me clapping my hands to patty cake as well as a very brief preview of my latest dance moves. (We all love Grammy and Bompa TV, of course.)

I'm now walking 100% of the time to get around. It's pretty crazy that in just a month I went from mostly crawling and cruising to being such a fierce walker. It's hard to believe how quickly I've gone from being a baby who needs to be carried around the house to a little girl running around school with eleven other 1 and 2 year-olds in such a short period of time. Here is a clip showing my latest walking skills. Mom says to please ignore the path of destruction (toys, Tupperware, spices, books, puzzles) along the way.

I even walk to the mailbox with Mom. It only takes about 20 minutes with stops to pick up rocks, go up-down-up-down (& up-down...) on the sidewalk curb, and take mini-detours through the grass!

And I STILL love to play with my blocks.

3 comments:

Annie and Emersons Daddy said...

Wow Reese! You are doing a great job walking! I can't believe that you are walking on your own now!

Love, Uncle Mike

Michelle Kindig said...

We all LOVE G/B TV!!! It is good wholesome entertainment!!! Reese you are sooooo big. I'm so happy that you like school and that you get lots of snuggles...'cause everybody loves snuggles!!!

Grammy and Bompa said...

Oh, cute! How great is it to see Reese clapping and dancing to our video like Annie and Emer!