Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This afternoon was beautiful outside, so we decided to go to the park. Now that I can walk by myself, I can climb all the way up to the top of the slide and go down by myself.

I just finished going REALLY high on the swing. It was so much fun. The swings are still one of my favorites.
We usually see doggies at the park, but today we saw a kitty playing in the grass. I tried to lure him closer to me by saying, "prrr, prrr, prrr." He was shy though and ran away.

Later, I was digging through Mom's closet and found one of her riding jerseys to wear. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought my outfit was funny.
After all of the playing, it was time for my bath.

On Saturday night, Mom and Dad hired their first babysitter. Mom and Dad had a costume party to go to, so the babysitter kept an eye on me for a few hours while I slept. The theme of the costume party was, "Come as a Favorite Rock Star," so Mom went as Gwen Stefani and Dad went as Eminem.

2 comments:

Grammy and Bompa said...

Oh, THANK YOU for this update! Reese, you are certainly growing in leaps and bounds!!!

Much love, Bompa and Grammy

Michelle Kindig said...

Reese you are so darn cute and getting bigger and wiser each day!
Sorry little girl but this one goes out to your mama....Wow, Gwen, you look HOT!!! I love Gwen Stefani!