Sunday, March 14, 2010

Extreme Climbing

Look out! I am an excellent climber these days. My latest trick is climbing onto my chair to peek over the bar at Mom and Dad in the kitchen.
Look at me climbing the rock wall at the park. Don't worry, Dad was 'spotting me' from 10 feet away while taking these photos......Here I am showing a little spunk on the slide.

My hair is getting so long these days. It is just barely long enough to squeeze into piggy-tails.
Since my bangs were constantly in my eyes, I got my first "mommy haircut." Here's the "after" shot.I'm also very good at stacking blocks and spices. I'm WAY ahead of the "What to Expect...." book in terms of stacking, which is why Mom's friend at work calls me "an advanced child." A little pre-bath time streaking. :)And a little kitchen dance to say, "Bye, bye!"


4 comments:

Michelle Kindig said...

I love your pig tails and your new haircut looks very nice...

Grammy and Bompa said...

You make us smile, and laugh and cry,
You make a twirly dance for your goodbye,
You stack and slide like a grown-up girl,
You sure are Grammy and Bompa's pearl...

Annie and Emersons Daddy said...

Reese, your dancing is soooo cute! And I can't believe you already have pig tails!

Grammy and Bompa said...

I want you to know that I come to these grandchildren-blogs every day, and it makes my day. To see Reese, Emerson, and Annie's zest for life, the funny shaking her head "no" at the top of the slide, seeing Emerson disappear and seeing his sneakers walk, or Annie popping out from behind a tree, it makes me feel very good about the universe...

And did you notice Reese is holding her triangular crayons the right way?