Friday, March 26, 2010

To the Zoo!

I wasn't feeling that great last week and it turned out that I had an ear infection in both ears (ouch). By the weekend I was starting to feel better so Mom and Dad took me to the Boise zoo to help cheer me up. I love to read about zoo animals, so it was really fun to see them up close.

I saw four lions -ROOOAAARRR!!!
I saw two TigersWe also saw a giraffe (just like Giraffe Guy, but much much taller), funny monkeys, bald eagles, goats, zebras, lamas, a tortoise, and some other animals that weren't nearly as entertaining.

The next day we went to Camelsback Park to play. This park is designed for bigger kids so it had much zippier slides that our normal park. Waahooo!
This park also has a big sand hill that we can climb.
Dad was traveling all week so Mom needed my help with some gardening. She even gave me my own shovel and rake.



Wow, I'm really tired, so I'd better go to bed. See you next time!

2 comments:

Grammy and Bompa said...

You are too cute for words, Reese!
Our favorite is the movie where you are naturalizing the concrete patio. Grammy and I played it about 8 times, and we laughed every time. We're laughing with you, not at you...

Love and Kisses,
Grammy and bompa

Michelle Kindig said...

Reese,
Wow! That was a BIG slide! I could use some help with my garden too, please.
Love, Aunt Michelle