Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Red Chucks

On Saturday afternoon, my parents took me downtown to watch the Boise Ironman 70.3 triathlon. Here I am cheering for the first place woman.
After watching the bike/run transition, we decided to go have dinner downtown. It was very busy downtown, so Dad had to carry me in a backpack.
On Sunday, I went shopping with Mom to buy some play shoes. I picked out these red Converse All Star "Chuck Taylor" high-tops!
I think these new shoes are going to be great for climbing at the park.They even match my dress!

Lately, Dad has come up with some creative ways to fit in workouts.


One day, I was stacking rings and I put the big rings on my feet, just like high heels.


1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

WHAT CREATIVE WAYS OF HAVING FUN!!!
We can't wait to see --and play with--you!!!
Love and Hugs Galore,
Grammy and Bompa