The week before Fourth of July we had family come to Idaho to visit. Uncle Mike, Aunt Michelle, and cousins Annie and Emerson arrived on Wednesday from Texas. We showed them downtown Boise and the weekly Wednesday live music on the plaza in front of the water fountain (which we played in).
Grammy and Bompa arrived from New York just before midnight on Wednesday, which was well past my bedtime. We all spent a few days showing the family Camel's Back park, Reese's park, and Bardenay restaurant.
Aunt Michelle brought her salt & flour play-dough recipe. Before playing, we had to make the dough.
Then, we spent hours making snakes, balls, elephants, fences, and many other animals. The family finally got to see what a Ham I Am. CHEESE!
On Saturday, we drove up to McCall to spend a week in the mountains at a vacation rental home. The house was really fun and had many rooms to explore including a play room that had LOTS of toys. I even brought some toys outside on the deck to play with Grammy.
I had SO much fun playing with Bompa and the kids (while Mama and DaDA slipped out for a bike ride together).
Uncle Mike's juggling was so entertaining. How does he do that!?!?
We played on North Beach of Payette Lake.....
We played with sidewalk chalk.....
Here's Annie drawing a picture of Bompa wearing a dress. So funny!
We celebrated Da-DAA's birthday. Annie and Emerson decorated the entire cake with real pine twigs for trees, Hershey chocolate for roads, and marshmallows for rocks.
Dada's Girl....
When we got back from McCall, Mike (pronounced "Mack"),"Chell," Annie, and "Emson" had to fly back to Austin and it was very sad to see them go. I had SO much fun seeing them and playing with "the kids."
Grammy and Bompa stayed another week with us in Boise and I had a BLAST playing with them. We built ramps for my new cars out of cereal boxes, played in the backyard pool, played in the sprinkler, went to the zoo, went to Reese's park, and my ultimate favorite - Hide-and-Seek! At times it was confusing because it seemed like we were all hiding from each other, or counting while we were hiding? In the end, I honed my counting skillz playing this game and can now count to ten.
Here we are building car ramps.
Aunt Michelle brought her salt & flour play-dough recipe. Before playing, we had to make the dough.
Grammy and Bompa stayed another week with us in Boise and I had a BLAST playing with them. We built ramps for my new cars out of cereal boxes, played in the backyard pool, played in the sprinkler, went to the zoo, went to Reese's park, and my ultimate favorite - Hide-and-Seek! At times it was confusing because it seemed like we were all hiding from each other, or counting while we were hiding? In the end, I honed my counting skillz playing this game and can now count to ten.
Here we are building car ramps.
2 comments:
Soooo awesome. We had an amazing time!
It was so fun to be with you and to have fun like we had with your parents, Reese. I love you whole bunches!
Post a Comment