Lately, I've been doing lots of make-believe. Sometimes I place pillows on the floor and tell Momma or Dada "sleep", and then I cover them with blankies. Other times, my guys also join in and go to sleep.
I also like to bake cakes (my favorite thing to bake) and pizza. Momma and Dada sometimes take me out to dinner at this fun pizza place downtown called Protos. At Protos, the pizza cook rolls the dough out flat with the rolling pin and throws the dough into the air! I like to pretend I'm making my own pizza by rolling out blankies with my rolling pin and then I throw it into the air.
I also like to direct my parents to draw on my Doodle-Pro. I usually ask Momma to draw kitties, and Dada to draw a school bus. Here's a family portrait that Momma drew for me.
I've been getting really good at making towers with my new Duplos. This tower ended up as tall as me!
My hair is getting really long. Sometimes I like it when Momma puts my hair into a pony, but it is so frustrating that I can't see it, even with all of these mirrors.
These days, as soon as I see Dada taking a picture or video, I HAVE to see the image on the back of the camera (even if Dada hasn't had a chance to take a video yet) so I usually charge the camera. But, this time, Dada snuck up from behind the couch and caught me dressing up in a funny ski hat.In other news, over Thanksgiving weekend my parents tried to begin more formal potty training. After a few hours, my parents stopped the formal training because it turned out that I had three teeth beginning to poke through so it wasn't the best weekend to make the full transition. Instead, I've been using the potty chair to go pee a couple of times each day (morning and after bath), but I'm still wearing my diapers. I get stickers for my potty-chart every time I go, which I really like. I'll keep working on my training and soon I'll be a big girl!
1 comment:
What an accomplished young girl! I especially liked the tower made out of your Duplos, Reese. It's taller than you are! --Love, Bompa
Post a Comment