Thursday, January 13, 2011

Merry Christmas 2010

Grammy and Bompa came to visit us a few days before Christmas. I hadn't seen them since our summer vacation when they came to Boise, so it was great fun to play with them again. On Christmas Eve we went to church and when we returned there was a present under the Christmas Tree from Momma and Dadda!
Hmm, what's in the package?....
....My very own baby doll! I think she needs her pacifier.On Christmas morning I opened a matching game. I even made a match with my toes!
Grammy made me a dress-up kit with a crown, cape, tutu, and many other fun things. I decided that I should put on a fashion show:
Whew, I'm exhausted from opening all those presents and just need a snuggle with Momma.
Later in the week, we baked birthday cakes out of blocks and knocked them over...
...and drove cars...
...and played in the snow at Bogus Basin.
Do you like my hat?
One day, we decided to go to the Discovery Center. There were many science exhibits that were lots of fun. My favorite part was the miniature grocery store where I was able to 'shop' for groceries and push around my own Reese-sized shopping cart. Here's a display where I saw three Reese lookalikes:

Thank you for coming to visit us for Christmas. I had lots of fun!

1 comment:

Grammy and Bompa said...

Dear Reese,

We are so delighted that we got a chance to see you for a Christmas time. We've been to see Annie and emerson, and the smiles alone are worth the airplane rides! We hope that someday we'll all be together for Christmas to share all those smiles! We loved being with you, Reese! Love, Grammy and Bompa