Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Little Bit Tricky

"I'm a little bit tricky." (What I say when something challenges me.)

Mom and Dad couldn't agree more!This week was a big week for Mr. Nash. He graduated to a big boy bath because he's getting so roly poly in the tub, AND biggest of all he moved upstairs to his own room for night-time sleep (he still takes naps in his pack n' play during the day while Dad works). He's been doing really well and sleeps by himself until 4-5ish when he wakes for a snack. Mom and Dad are hoping that a little bit of distance will help him sleep the last stretch till morning by himself and are happy to have their room to themselves at night. I still LOVE my baby brother very much. I'm very attentive to him and always make sure that he has one or two or twenty toys on hand. I also love to get in his face - only because I love him - which sometimes scares him but as you can see he's getting better at defending himself. Check out that strong-arm!

No comments: