Same age, same chair, he has a little bit less hair, he doesn't curl his toes like I did, he was a little less tippy for this photo shoot, but we're both cute as a button.As I've mentioned before, I love my brother very much. As much as it irritates me that Mom and Dad can't play with me as much as they used to before, I can't imagine life without him and spend much of my day worrying about him. Like this week when we went to Momma's dentist appointment and the nice front-desk assistant held Nash while Mom had her teeth cleaned...well, I was immediately worried about Nash when she took him into the waiting area that I followed them just so I could make sure he was OK. He was. And on the way home I gave Mom a full report on how nice the lady was to Nash and exactly what she did with him.
And when we go to the park...well, I LOVE it when there are other kids to play with - especially girly-girls. But even when I'm playing with other kids I always make it a point to take a break from playing so that I can tell them that the little boy over there who's being carried by his Mommy is my baby brother and that his name is Nash.
Who wouldn't love a boy with such cute buns?
I can always make him laugh too.
1 comment:
we love you all! It is so nice of you to post so often. we know it's work, but it helps us immeasurably . cold days, rough days melt away when we see you! Love Grammy
And Bompa
Post a Comment