One day Dad and I ventured outside to the trails to take some outdoor pictures. We ran into my friends from toddler care who share my love of photography.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Budding Photographer
Santa brought me a camera for Christmas this year. It looks amazingly similar to Mom and Dad's old Olympus point and shoot... I can fire off about 190 photos in less than 24 hours!
One day Dad and I ventured outside to the trails to take some outdoor pictures. We ran into my friends from toddler care who share my love of photography.

There's lots of pictures of the house that show just how crazy this place gets during the day, lots and lots of pictures of Mom and Dad holding Nash, and plenty of not-so-flattering pictures of Mom. Here is just a sample of my work.




One day Dad and I ventured outside to the trails to take some outdoor pictures. We ran into my friends from toddler care who share my love of photography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Priceless! We have another photographer in the clan! First, Corwin Kindig (my grandfather), then Pop, then me, then Daddy, and now you!
Post a Comment