Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Back to the River Beach

Daddy had the day off today for the 4th of July so we took a mid-week break and took Mr. Nash on his first trip to the Payette River beach. Nash and I "snoozed" on the ride up and we had a wonderful afternoon playing in the sand and water and eating snacks. I remember visiting this beach for the first time when I was only 9-months-old and now I'm so excited to share it with my brother. I guess you could say that Nash had already been there last year when he was in Momma's belly, but this time was much more fun - especially for Momma! 
 
 
 
 
 
Check out this next picture and then check out how high the river was last year at the very same time -  this is the same stump I was standing on last year!
 

No comments: