I got to go see The Nutcracker for my very first time. I loved it and Mom said that I did very well sitting for such a long time for a 4-year old. It wasn't until the last 15 minutes when I started asking if I could play with Bompa's iPad when we got home. So much for culture, right? LOL ;)
Over Christmas break we also went over to my BFF Fiona's house for a cookie exchange party. I just love Fiona's energy, enthusiasm, humor and silliness. It's probably safe to say that I love her like a sister which makes sense because at times we fight like sisters. It was all love at the cookie party though! Below is another picture of me with other friends from the cookie party.
On Christmas Eve we went to church, ate tacos and then opened so many wonderful gifts from our family. We are VERY loved! Thank you so much everyone for all the thoughtful gifts!
1 comment:
You got some GREAT pix!!!
We loved being in Boise with you all. Happy New Year and heaps of love!
Post a Comment