I've been eying a pair of flip-flops in a catalog so yesterday Mom told me I could start earning money doing chores and then I could buy them myself. She said she would make me my very own "chore chart" to keep track of my work. Look at me, only 4-years old and already saving my hard earned money for impractical shoes!
I decided to do some chores this morning and since Mom hasn't yet had a chance to make said "chore chart" I didn't want to lose credit for my hard work so after I finished I went downstairs and (with no assistance) wrote her a reminder note that said, "Reese did 5 chors."
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I put a comment here the other day...not here. Hmmmmm....anyway, I was impressed. CH is first grade, OR is second.
Love, Bompa and Grammy
Bompa, we saw your comment the other day too. I'm not sure why it is gone. Weird. Love, Ry
I'm totally impressed too for many reasons. Yay Reese!!
Post a Comment