This spring I started soccer! We missed the fall sign-up schedule last year and I've been excited to start ever since we discovered this cool soccer group. Coach Steve and Coach Grant are VERY funny - so funny that sometimes I forget I'm there to play soccer and I just stare and giggle at how funny they are.
We divided into two groups, and by chance, I was the only girlie-girl in my group. At first this concerned Mom and Dad, knowing how girlie I can be, but I took it all in stride and it may have worked out for the best because there wasn't anyone to compete for the pink soccer ball with!
We've been learning how to run around in a little pack together, we sing songs about not touching the ball with our hands, and kick the balls at Coach Grant and Coach Steve which so far has been my favorite part.
Mr. Nash is a good sport about watching and waiting - it helps that there are cool props and it is at Camel's Back Park. I think he is going to be a natural basketball player, don't you? Mom says that based on the way he throws balls at glass objects on the counters, maybe he'll even be a major league pitcher.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment