Sunday, October 2, 2011
Almost 3 Going on 13
Momma bought me these (very cute) faux skinny jean leggings, but as we were getting ready for school this week I let her know that I didn't want to wear them because I would "look goofy." As Momma pondered over how a two year old could already be so concerned about looking goofy, we compromised and I wore the new pants so long as they were rolled up. Later that day Momma was telling Dada about the incident and Dada laughed and explained that the other day he had been trying to find a shirt that went with the pants and casually said that one particular shirt/pant combination had "looked goofy." Just another example of how much I value my Dada's opinion - even with fashion.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nash, Uncle Mike really likes your baseball outfit! Reese, are you tickling your little brother in that photo? He looks like he is laughing!
Post a Comment