It's hard to believe but, my little brother is already 2 months old. Every day it seems like he's a little bigger than the day before. This weekend, I helped Mom and Dad weigh him and measure him and he is already 13 pounds 11 ounces and 23.25" tall. Nash is also starting to 'talk' to me and when he sees me he smiles and says, "Ah-goo."

I'm very careful when I hold Baby Nash. I give him hugs and little kisses.

On days that I have school, Momma and Nash go on long jogs. This week it was cool and rainy so Nash wore his Ewok suit. Hey, I think that used to be
my bear suit!


After dinner, we still like to go to the park on our bikes. When Nash comes along, Momma or Dada pack him in the front-carrier.

The other day I made some play dough with Momma and made 28 people all by myself using my cookie cutters. I just wish they were really cookies!

Speaking of cookies, tonight a girl came to our door on roller skates and she was carrying a box in her arms. She said that her name was Dani and she was selling homemade cookie mix for $5 to help her raise money for her piano and violin lessons. After Dani left, Dada was cleaning up the kitchen. When he turned around, I was standing behind him with my Duplo box in my arms just like Danni. Momma and Dada helped me reenact how Dani came to the door.
Momma said, "Hi I'm Dani and I'm selling cookie mix for $5 to raise money for my piano and violin lessons."
Next, it was my turn. I put the Duplo box in my arms and came up to Momma's 'door' and knocked. When Momma opened the door I said, "Hi I'm Dani. I'm selling cookies for my violin and piano lessons." Momma asks, "How much are the cookies?" I said, "
$15 dollars."
Those were good cookies, so I wasn't about to just
give them away for $5.
Well, I had better get back to my dinner. Can you please pass the Franks Red Hot sauce?
1 comment:
Reese, when you come visit us in Texas, Uncle Mike will make you some yummy salsa!
Post a Comment