As a final farewell we all went to the annual Halloween parade. I had so much fun being a crazy girlie girl with my favorite friend Fiona (a.k.a Purple Monster)! Baby Nash (a.k.a Yoda) and baby Carys (a.k.a. Baby Ladybug) were there too.Sunday, October 30, 2011
The Only Thing Bad About Turning Three Is...
...you graduate from East Foothills Toddler Care. For almost two years I've spent my Tuesday's and Thursday's with Shana, Candice, Krista, Xanthy, Caitlin and Riley when Momma went back to work. I put up a very good fight when I first met them, but after a few weeks I came to realize how special they are and now love them very much. Thank you so much for all the stories, songs, dancing, lessons, snuggles, and love.
As a final farewell we all went to the annual Halloween parade. I had so much fun being a crazy girlie girl with my favorite friend Fiona (a.k.a Purple Monster)! Baby Nash (a.k.a Yoda) and baby Carys (a.k.a. Baby Ladybug) were there too.





I hope you enjoyed a preview of my Halloween costume. More to come on Halloween when I get the final touch to my costume (darn slow mailman...).
As a final farewell we all went to the annual Halloween parade. I had so much fun being a crazy girlie girl with my favorite friend Fiona (a.k.a Purple Monster)! Baby Nash (a.k.a Yoda) and baby Carys (a.k.a. Baby Ladybug) were there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment